Long Valley Dog Retreat offers dog boarding and daycare to residents and visitors in Mammoth Lakes, CA
Long Valley Dog Retreat looks forward to helping you and your dog enjoy your visit. Whether skiing, camping or just enjoying the Eastern Sierras, we offer a place for your dog to stay when he can't go with you, for a day or overnight.
Our 1 acre cage free dog boarding facility with its ponds, trees, lawns, and indoor dog lounge provides a safe, and natural environment for your canine companion. We are conveniently located just south of the town of Mammoth Lakes off Hwy 395. See map.
- We are always on site, so your dog gets 24/7 supervision.
- No extra charge for administering medications or special TLC.
- You may bring your dog's toys, bedding and food so he'll have all the additional comforts of home.
- All dogs must be current on vaccines, spayed or neutered, and get along well with other dogs.
- We accept dogs of all sizes, from Chihuahua to Great Dane, and manage their care accordingly.
- We accept a limited number of dogs so that we can maintain a home-away-from-home atmosphere. Reservations required!